www.radiationtrainingonline.com is provided and owned by RP Alba Ltd. RP Alba Ltd respects your privacy.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is RP Alba Ltd, Seaview Office, Melvich, Sutherland, KW14 7YL.
INFORMATION WE MAY RETAIN / COLLECT FROM YOU
We may automatically retain, collect and process the following data about you on your visit to our site:
- Information which is technical in nature, such as the internet protocol (IP) address that you use to connect to the internet, your browser type and version, type of plug in used, operating system, platform, time zone.
- Information relating to your visit such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) followed, products you have viewed, searched for, length of site visit on certain pages, methods used to browse away from the page and any number used to call us.
- Information that we may receive from other sources.
- We could receive information from third parties that we work with about you (e.g. credit reference agencies, business partners, analytics providers etc.).
- We may also receive information about you if you use any other websites that we may operate.
- The following information will be collected and retained if you choose to set up an account with us: your name, a contact email address, company name and your location.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe to the RP Alba Ltd email list, send feedback to RP Alba Ltd, register for one of RP Alba Ltd’s courses or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to RP Alba Ltd, to survey you about your use or opinion of RP Alba Ltd, or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We do not make your contact information or any other personally identifiable information available to anyone outside RP Alba Ltd or its service providers (who use the information only for authorised RP Alba Ltd purposes) unless we are legally required to do so.
We will only share your information with the following selected third parties:
- Suppliers, business partners, subcontractors or anyone else necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into.
- Search engine providers and analytics operators that assist us to optimise our site.
- Credit reference agencies if necessary to assess your credit score.
We collect information you provide about your use of and satisfaction with RP Alba Ltd through any email you send us, through the RP Alba Ltd feedback form, and through RP Alba Ltd surveys, whether or not you voluntarily include your contact information.
We may use web analysis tools that are built into our websites to measure and collect anonymous session information.
We also use “cookies” to improve your www.radiationtrainingonline.com web experience and to collect anonymous information about how you use RP Alba Ltd’s services. However, cookies are not required for RP Alba Ltd use. If your browser is configured not to accept cookies, you will still be able to access RP Alba Ltd’s websites and their content.
The information that we obtain from you may be kept and/or transferred to an area outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) and may also be processed outside of this area. By submitting your personal data you agree to this storage, transfer or processing. We will do all that we reasonably can to make sure that your information is treated in accordance with this policy.
In circumstances where we may have given you or that you have chosen a password which may allow you to access different areas of our site then it is your responsibility to keep this confidential and secure.
Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, transmission via the internet is not absolutely secure and we are not able to guarantee your security. Any submission or transfer of data is at your own risk.
When we report information about RP Alba Ltd access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
In addition we could disclose your information to other parties:
- If we buy or sell any assets or business, we may need to disclose your information to any prospective buyer or seller.
- If RP Alba Ltd has some or all of its assets acquired by another party then personal data will be one of the assets, which is transferred.
You may ask us not to use your personal information for the purpose of marketing. In most cases we would expect to inform you before we receive your data if we intend to use it for the purpose of marketing. You can exercise this right by writing to us at: RP Alba Ltd, Seaview Office, Melvich, Sutherland, KW14 7YL or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act allows you to obtain access to the information that is held about you. You may exercise this right by making a request in writing to RP Alba Ltd, Seaview Office, Sutherland, KW14 7YL or emailing email@example.com.
Any variations to this policy will be added onto this page or if it is considered to be appropriate sent to you by email. Please refer to this page to see any changes.
Any questions or comments may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.